Sunday, September 21, 2008

It's Been a Long Time

Wow, what a long time it's been since I sat here to share the thoughts of my heart. It is now September and time is continuing to fly at a pace I've never experienced before. Wonder if it is my age? Could be, but I have suffered with a bad back that has caused much pain down the back of my leg for several months and have just recently begun to seek medical help. The Physical Therapist is wonderful and makes me feel as good as new for several hours, making it possible to stop at the grocery store en route to home to pick up the items necessary for daily living. So here I sit hoping that the sitting won't cause more pain when I stand up. Speaking of hope, it is wonderful to know that the hope of my grand daughter and her husband was realized in the birth of their healthy and beautiful baby daughter. We all share in the hope of her living a life filled with hope for others well fare, as she matures into the person God has created her to be. We will travel to her dedication to the Lord this next Sabbath. What a joy it will be to see her for the first time and hold her close to my body giving her Great Grammy hugs and kisses. Oh the love we have for the newborns in our families, and our church families as well...Praise be to God. "And now these three things remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." 1 Cor 13 (last part)

No comments: